Since many websites have been hurt and Matt Cutts didn’t say much in his blog and video about the SEO secrets and changes, I will be the one to reveal them…after some testings.
DO NOT LIST:
- Forget about text link advertising, rather switch to banner ads. Why, because it is considered as more natural. Text link is cheating! But don’t spend all your budget on ads.
- Don’t create fake blogs and spammy websites!
- Be careful what SEO team you hire, check everything they do. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!
- Focus on social media (Google +, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Company’s Blog) – preferably 2-3 posts per day. You need to have all accounts listed.
- Optimize your website, fix any internal errors.
- Delete any bad links.
In few words, search engine optimization is going to be all about clean natural websites. If you wonder how is it possible to get on the first page without linking, the answer is there is a way! If your website is attractive, your product is wanted – people will write for you without being paid for it, and Google will know it is natural link and will credit you. Don’t underestimate the power of Penguin and Google algorithms.
Any questions about queries, keywords or Google Webmaster and Analytics, please post bellow.